Friday, May 9, 2014

Unconditional, Unfathomable Love, Life - Gift of Mystery

What I can ever understand of love, of God is
Like one grain of sand in the entire beach
God’s mystery is beyond fathom
So I’m not going to try to “comprehend”.
I’m just going to begin/try to fully enjoy the gift of life
Being in nature, or being on the street,
Being with friends, or being alone in a quiet library, or cathedral
Listening to birdsong
Birds sing whether it is rainy or sunny outside
I want to learn to be like them

Dear friends,
The gift of the internet meant that I could share with the world
The danger is also obvious
So if you wish to continue following my journal, please send me an email at
RunWaters  @gmail.com (one word, no space)
Thank you and many blessings
Nita 

No comments:

Post a Comment