Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Soul Reflections...

When I painted this more than 3 years ago, the thought that came was that God’s heart from reflected on/in mine, as the heart is the water is a reflection of the heart in the sky.

This morning, I was reading an email from my soul-friend and sister, Eileen and through her, connected to another soul-sister, Chere.

Chere started her newsletter a few months ago, I am privileged to be a recipient.  While, consciously my decision to journal on this blog was not because of her, but I truly believe that sub-consciously, her decision to bare her soul in her newsletter inspired mine.

Chere, I take this moment to honor you and send you love.

With this, I look back at my painting and see how the message has already mindfully brought me further and deeper.

We are ALL one.  So, for sure our souls are joint and we reflect the good and highest intentions and healings of one another.


Thank you, Eileen for inspiring this reflection.  May our hearts be joint and our souls always be pure reflections of God’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment