Thursday, May 8, 2014

Heart Wisdom Shine

Heart wisdom
Light from my heart
Light that IS my heart
Shine!

This is a perfect example of where I did not recognise that the lotus was a symbol for my heart when I painted it 3 years ago.
But I did become aware a week or two after of a person sitting in the center of the lotus.
A person of bright light
Made me think of teachers like the Buddha and Jesus.
Perhaps, it is simpler than that, that the person is me.
That this painting was revealing in my contemplation that
When my heart blossoms, and opens up
My inner self/true self is revealed
My inner voice begins to be heard

These quotes from of Immortal Diamond struck a chord today:
“God is Being itself…(God is not) a being or all being.” p. 130
 “Scientists now tells us that all light in the universe is electromagnetically connected and all natural light is in fact one”.  p. 151

So, created in the image and likeness of God, I am a being.
How do I learn to be like the flower above?
Without much doing, or moving
To just allow the essence of my heart, my being to blossom, to shine through

Actually, my Mind thought of the Buddhist Heart Sutra and Google’s results did not resonate with me at this moment.
Perhaps today is quite simply an invitation to just BE.
To trust my heart, let her Shine. 
No need for rational, intellectual comprehension today.

Perhaps I need to learn how to be Open to Receive,
More than letting go today.
To receive abundantly, fully.
To own God’s “Yes, I want to gift to you.  It is yours”.

No comments:

Post a Comment