Monday, May 19, 2014

Remembering always that We are One

Be it mystical union or just simply remembering that the Sun (and all creation), and I, and God are one.

So learning to be more mindful of asking, and then listening to my Inner Wisdom, before each decision, even the most mundane

Today I am saying Yes to receive and accept the abundant grace and full life that God has been dying to give me.  I just wasn't ready or had some blockage issues.

I know I may never learn to accept or let go of some of the issues but I now know that it doesn't matter.  I am never going to be perfect.
And it really doesn't matter because God knows and God is perfect so ALL of life are gifts, I just need to receive and accept, and enjoy, and be happy!

So what gives me pleasure today?  Sitting in sunshine, finding and picking up a £10 note on the sidewalk, going to treat myself to a delicious meal with it, and saying Yes love, life and abundance.

Also accepting that I don't know how to love, especially not strangers.  But that's ok as well.  I am saying YES to being the Lighthouse of Love

Thank you, God for allowing me to be Your Lighthouse

No comments:

Post a Comment